Secura Prize Draw Details,
Terms and Conditions
To celebrate Secura officially launching in Manchester, we’re offering you a chance to win an Amazon Echo Plus (2nd Gen)! The draw is completely free and below you will find full details of how to enter, as well as the full terms and conditions that govern the draw.
How to Enter
You can enter the prize draw in a number of different ways. It is one entry per person (using whichever method is most convenient for you) and we’ll announce the winner on 07/01/2020. Good Luck!
- 1. Follow @securacloud
- 2. Repost the promotional post to your Instagram story
- 1. By sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2. Include your full name, email address and the subject heading “Secura Prize Draw”
- 1. Post a letter with your full name and return address to Secura Prize Draw, 3.07 Neo Building, Charlotte Street, Manchester, M1 4ET
Terms and Conditions
The Promoter is Secura Hosting LTD (company number 04330657) whose registered address is Millennium Way, Pride Park, Derby DE24 8HZ and whose website address is https://secura.cloud.
- 1. This prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, except employees of Secura or Node4 (or any of Secura’s or Node4‘s subsidiaries), their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- 2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- 3. The opening date for entries is 06.00 GMT on 11th December 2019.
- 4. The closing date for entry into the prize draw is 23.59 GMT on 6th January 2020. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
- 5. All entries must be submitted via one of the following methods:
a. Instagram – you must follow @securacloud and repost the promotional post to your story; or
b. Email – sending an email to email@example.com with your full name, email address and the subject heading “Secura Prize Draw”; or
c. Mail – post a letter with your full name and return address to Secura Prize Draw, 3.07 Neo Building, Charlotte Street, Manchester M1 4ET.
- 6. You do have the right to withdraw from the prize draw at any time up until the Closing Date by:
a. Deleting your entry on Instagram; orb. Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or posting a letter with your full name requesting removal to Secura Prize Draw 3.07 Neo Building, Charlotte Street, Manchester M1 4ET.
- 7. Only one entry per person is permitted. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- 8. This prize draw is in no way endorsed, sponsored, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- 9. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- 10. By submitting an entry you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Secura may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw.
- 11. Secura will not accept entries that are: automatically generated by computer; completed by third parties or in bulk; illegible or incomplete.
- 12. Secura reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw.
- 13. Secura accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
- 14. A winner(s) will be chosen by random draw by the randomdraws.com service.
- 15. There is one prize to be won and the winner will receive one Amazon Echo Plus (2nd Gen) purchased and supplied by Secura.
- 16. The prize is in no way endorsed, sponsored or administered with Amazon. Amazon is not a sponsor of this promotion. All Echo Devices are given away by Secura.
- 17. Secura reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond its control makes it necessary to do so.
- 18. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- 19. Secura’s decision will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- 20. The winner will be announced on Instagram on 7th January 2020 (the “Announcement Date”).
- 21. The winner will be contacted directly via Instagram, email and/or via post within 5 working days of the Announcement Date.
- 22. If a winner does not respond to Secura within 7 days of being notified by Secura, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Secura will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with process described above.
- 23. After receiving a direct response from the winner the prize will be sent to the winner within 7 days.
- 24. Secura must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation Secura will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who writes to Secura Prize Draw, 3.07 Neo Building, Charlotte Street, Manchester M1 4ET (enclosing a self-addressed stamped envelope) within 1 month of the closing date.
- 25. If you object to all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact Secura via email or post. In such circumstances, Secura must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- 26. You agree that Secura may use your details on its website and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the prize draw. You agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the prize draw entry and any accompanying materials, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the prize draw entry and any accompanying materials for such purposes.
- 28. Secura reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- 29. Insofar as is permitted by law, Secura, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Secura, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- 30. Participating in the prize draw is considered a complete release of Instagram from any claims by each entrant.
- 31. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.