On Tuesday 19th September at 0930 BST, the Secura Operations team will be migrating across to a new servicedesk. This change will be non-impacting and all services will continue as usual during this migration.
We have created some FAQs regarding the change which are located below:
If you do have any queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us through our usual Support Channels:
Before 19th September 0930 BST (Pre Migration)
0207 183 2540
After 19th September 0930 BST (Post Migration)
0207 183 2540
When will the change take place?
- The changeover will take place on Tuesday 19th September at 0930 BST.
- An update email will be sent out to all customers once the migration has been completed
What is changing?
- Secura are migrating across to a new Ticketing System.
- This system is more feature rich and has a number of critical new features that we will be rolling out over the coming months.
Why is this happening?
- Our current ticketing system has become too restrictive and does not contain some of the advanced features that a growing, scalable Operations team require.
What will happen to my tickets in the previous ticketing system?
- All open tickets created in our previous ticketing system will be manually migrated across into our new system.
- A new ticket ID will be sent out for all existing tickets as they are migrated.
- Any updates, responses or changes will be tracked and recorded in our new ticketing system.
How can I create tickets in the new system?
- A new email address for raising requests has been created: email@example.com
- Requests to this address will generate a ticket with immediate effect.
- Requests to our current address, firstname.lastname@example.org will be redirected to our new ticketing system once the migration is complete.
- Moving forward, our new ticketing portal URL will be, https://eu.myconnectwise.net/secura
- Our current web portal, https://servicedesk.securahosting.com will redirect to our new ticketing portal after the migration is complete.
Tweet me at: