Expert Managed Azure Hosting
Getting started with Azure or effectively managing your existing environment can be a complex and confusing task.
Secura Azure Control makes things as simple and straightforward as possible, with expert guidance and assistance end-to-end, from design and deployment to on-going management, support and billing.
In this video, Secura Pre-Sales Engineer Chris Magee breaks down our Azure Control offering and how it can benefit your business.
Features and Benefits
Infrastructure Design and Deployment
Secura’s expert team can design and deploy effective, efficient, right-fit infrastructure for your business on the Azure platform.
Advanced Cloud Security
Protect your managed Azure infrastructure and data from sophisticated online threats with complete protection against exploits, malware and viruses, advanced network intrusion detection and monitoring, industry-leading DDoS mitigation and robust data encryption.
Our cloud security experts manage the setup, testing and day-to-day monitoring of these services to offer the best protection for your Azure infrastructure.
Fully Supported and Managed Azure
With Azure Control, your new Azure environment is fully managed and supported by our expert, UK-based service desk team, from availability and performance monitoring, region management, and data backup and disaster recovery.
Access friendly, responsive and knowledgeable support by telephone email and via our support portal 24/7, 365 days a year.
Simple Billing and Pricing
Azure Control customers benefit from simplified and streamlined billing, with clear, easy to understand cost breakdowns.
You deal direct with Secura, keeping things straightforward and simple.
Our team of Azure experts can handle the design and deployment, security, and day-to-day management and operations of your new environment, so you and your team can concentrate on core business responsibilities.
Let’s Make Azure Work for Your Business
If you have a managed Azure hosting requirement, get in touch with us using the contact form above.
Our team will be happy to discuss the details of Azure Control and how Secura’s expert team can help you maximise the benefits of Microsoft’s Azure services.
Call us on 0207 1832540 or use the contact form above.
Download the Secura Azure Control Sheet
Click the link below to download the Secura Managed Azure specification sheet as a PDF.
- Expert Azure infrastructure design
- Setup and deployment within Azure architecture
- Expert setup, testing and management of security
- Real-time malware, virus and rootkit scanning
- Web application firewall, protection from zero-day vulnerabilities
- DDoS mitigation and protection against DNS attacks
- Robust data encryption with granular, virtual machine deployment
- Intrusion Detection System (IDS) – regular vulnerability and port scans
- Management of infrastructure across multiple regions
- Monthly review and recommendations for each region
- CPU, Network, Memory and Storage performance and availability monitoring
- Critical Process Availability (if applicable)
- Monitoring, response and resolution of OS incidents
- Monthly security updates for Windows OS and supported Linux variants
- Regular review of data protection strategy
- Regular review of DR strategy
- Periodic DR tests
- Streamlined billing – deal direct with Secura
- Clear, understandable cost and usage breakdowns
Design and Deployment
Virtual Machine Management
Data Backup and DR Management